GROUNDEC FINISHING PLATE
– minimize surface changes
To minimize changes to the land surface from digging and plowing, choose the Groundec Finishing Plate. The carefully thought-out design of the finishing plate allows the ground to be leveled quickly, energy-efficiently and ecologically, as the excavator travels in both directions. You can also use the finishing plate to perform small excavation jobs effectively.
Why choose the Groundec Finishing Plate?
- Covers the signs of plowing and digging
- Fast and easy to put to use
- Allows the environment to be reinstated considerably faster
- Can also be used vertically to dig trenches
- Flat tray for various attachment options
- Replaceable shaped baseplate (wear part)
Tidy and energy-efficient results
With the Groundec Finishing Plate, you’ll cover the signs of plowing and digging without effort. Its frame is designed to withstand even the hardest wear and tear, including the stresses of shifting rocks aside. You can use your excavator’s own weight to compact the route to be reinstated. This ensures that the excavator’s power output can be used for pulling the plate and leveling the ground. We have used finishing plates on our construction sites for more than one thousand hours before having to replace the baseplate.
- Suitable for 14–26-ton excavators
- Width: 2,000mm
- Weight: 570kg (without attachment bracket)